Monday, May 28, 2007

Poker is SOOO Humbling

Today: -$1,679
Hours: 2.5
To Date:+$25,322

Poker is such a humbling game. Just when I think I'm reaching a point where I'm becoming almost too good, I realize I definitely am not, lol. I guess I started thinking that I didn't have to try as hard in the past couple days and that I could just play my absolute best "A" game everytime I sat down w/out any serious drive, effort, and energy at the tables. I couldn't have been any more wrong, and the great humbling game of poker put me back in my place fast and hard. I only played one session per day in the last 2 days, but managed to make somewhere around $800 worth of bad plays and mistakes. I'm happy it only took a few hours for me to realize this though, and am motivated and determined to put all my energy into playing my best game everytime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home