Saturday, May 12, 2007

Another Day

Today: +$69
Hours: 5.5
To Date: +$21,707

Thought I wasn't going to play that much but ended up logging 5 1/2 hours, lol. There was some really good games going on late at night so I played almost a 3 hour session. I didn't play my complete A game the last 2 sessions of the day, but overall I still played well. Didn't make any huge mistakes or bluff off a bunch of chips, which is good. But I just kinda let a couple of the really really bad players frustrate me a little, and made a couple calls that were definitely not good. I also played a little heads up 1/2 and .50/1 on Full Tilt for 20 minutes and won a couple hundred at the very end of the night. I have a new strategy for when I play heads up that I'm going to expirement with a little over the next week that I think should help my HU game more profitable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home