Thursday, May 10, 2007

I Love this Game and the Life that goes with it

May 1st-9th: -$2,501
Hours: 22.5
To Date: +$19,818

I was w/ my girlfriend a lot from Wednesday to Sunday so I only played about an hour or two each day at the most. But in the last few days since then I've been putting in a lot of hours each day. The deck has been pretty brutal to me so far this month, but thats ok it's not bothering me. I don't even want to put energy into talking about or dwelling on the amount of suckouts or two outers that has happened to me. I just don't care about it, and am only focusing on myself and my own play. I've continued to really put effort into my mental toughness and discipline. It's been paying off, as eventhough I've been running bad I haven't let it affect me and I'm actually loving this game as much or more than ever. I have also been putting a lot of energy into improving my actual play as well. In the last few days I've spent a good amount of time and energy on tweaking my strategy and style a little. As well as plugging some leaks that have been costing me money. It's funny but the harder I work on myself the more I enjoy it. So I'm feeling really good about my game right now and that's all I'm going to continue to care about. But I have a feeling some good results will be following soon! Here is a little quote I thought of last night after I finished playing for a good all around day: "The more I work on my game, the more I stay disciplined. Thus the better I play, and the more I enjoy poker and life."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home