Thursday, May 17, 2007

Playin my best at all times is SO IMPORTANT

Today: -$1,221
Hours: 12.25
To Date: +$25,337

Didn't play my best on Monday or Tuesday at all and was probably down almost 1k more than I would have been if I had been playing how I was for the last week before. Happy about my play on Wed. though, and made almost $500 of it back. Don't have time to post anything more right now. I'm going to San Diego for the next week and am not gonna be able to play for the next 3 days at all. So I'll be back on here in a few days, later.

2 Comments:

At May 18, 2007 at 9:53 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your last post you said you played full ring 2/4. So im guessing you dont play 6 max?

 
At May 21, 2007 at 1:36 PM , Blogger Adam said...

No I play 6 max, I actually never play 9 or 10 player full ring tables. I just meant 6 max as full ring compared to Heads Up I'm guessing.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home