Monday, May 14, 2007

It's Gettin Hot in Her

Today: +$2,258
Hours: 2.75
To Date: +$26,558

Made $1,700 playing 2/4 6 max and the rest playing 1/2 heads up. I've really been enjoying playing some HU here and there at $200 nl on Full Tilt. It's a good change from the normal full ring 2/4 games for me, and the money isn't that stressfull at all. I think I have gotten a lot better at it, and I'm enjoying working on getting much better. I've always enjoyed the competitiveness and psychollogy of heads up. I've just had a 2 really bad sessions before when I didn't have nearly as much money that really hurt at the time. But I've been loving it and I know I'm due for some good times at it now and in the future. Anyways, results wise it was a great day for me. Just building the bankroll one day at a time.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home