Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Finally Back in the Black

Today: +$4,405 (Tuesday-Monday)
Hours: 22
To Date: +$22,319

Alright, I'm finally out of my rut and back to consistently winning again. I was at around +$21,900 on Apr. 11th, and almost 3 weeks later I'm finally ahead of that. I've been playing on both Full Tilt and Ultimate Bet for the last 4 days. I really like the game selection on FTP and overall the 2/4 games are softer there. The 1/2 games are just ridiculous too, and there are always a lot of tables going for any limit at any time. However, the games on UB have been pretty damn good again lately. I only had 2k to start with on Full Tilt and that's not much to work with. I'm down to 1k on there now, but I've been absolutely killing on UB the last 2 days. Anyways I've been going over a lot of my stats on Pokertracker and I've been working on some things to improve my game. I really learned a lot about myself and my game in the last few weeks. I feel like I have realized and fixed some things that have made me a better player and will continue to help me for the next time things are going really bad. But that's it for now, I just wanted to post my results for the last week and kinda catch up on things. I'll post my stats for April, as well as my goals for May tomorrow.

2 Comments:

At May 2, 2007 at 4:00 AM , Blogger mike said...

i love UB in terms of competition, never had a really big downswing there in 3 months, and I really love the speed of the tables. The only prob is that I hate how they fold your hand when you timeout.

 
At May 3, 2007 at 1:34 PM , Blogger Adam said...

OMG i couldnt agree more! It's probably the worst feature a poker site could have, and has cost me easily over 1k, possibly somewhere between 2-3k. But other than that I think it's the best software of any site, and the speed is unmatched.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home