Tuesday, April 24, 2007

The Awakening

Today: -$293 (saturday-monday)
Hours: 5.5
To Date: +$17,914

Booked a winning day finally on Saturday, although I only played for an hour. Also got a little under $200 bonus for the last week on UB. On Monday I kinda had an awakening and decided to get my life back on the path of success. I just all of a sudden felt better and decided to stop feeling a little sorry for myself about this bad streak. I had been feeling a little down because I had such high hopes for the month and the first week was going so well. I wasn't being proffessional, positive, or productive as a result. But yesterday I suddenly felt so much better and am really feeling rejuvinated. I just feel positive and great about things and realize if I continue to feel this way everyday, and get back to being very proffessional about poker and my life, that great things will come. I know that good things will continue to happen to me as long as I continue to put the right energy in to things day in and day out. I know that my results will follow shortly if I continue to focus and feel this way, and I feel like the pendelum has already started to swing back the other way for me in poker. So everything is all good once again, and I love my life and what I do with it everyday. Time to bring all that energy to the digital felt!

5 Comments:

At April 26, 2007 at 10:40 AM , Blogger verneer said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At April 26, 2007 at 10:42 AM , Blogger verneer said...

Being in a rut sucks ... I really hope you'll be able to turn things around and come back with a vengance! Good luck!

 
At April 26, 2007 at 12:58 PM , Blogger Adam said...

Verneer,
Thanks a lot man, it really does suck. Once you get into a rut for more than a week it's easy to get that feeling that it's never gonna go good again, your play doesn't matter, and suddenly you aren't as good as you thought. But then whenever I start to get out of it, I'm like what the hell was I thinking, lol. I definitely am gonna come back w/ a vengence! I've been checking out your blog recently, and I'm impressed w/ your results lately. Nice job.

 
At April 29, 2007 at 12:22 AM , Blogger mike said...

i definitely know how hard it is to pull out of a bad streak - confidence and positive thinking is definitely the first step.

 
At April 30, 2007 at 8:01 AM , Blogger verneer said...

Hey ... no updates for a while. I think you will enjoy the move to FTP - the games are definitely very good over there.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home