Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Started out on top of money mountain Ended on Bottom

Today: -$128
Hours: 4.25
To Date: +$19,700


Started off really good w/ a +900 win, and then went downhill from there and I booked a loss for the next 3 sessions. I also started off playing really well and pretty much went downhill from there too. What a coincidence! I don't know why all of a sudden I have been getting angry when I get sucked out on, but I think mostly because I'm just frustrated w/ my own play lately. Poker just sucks when I'm running bad and not playing very good. So that's it for me, I'm done playing bad/ok, and I'm back to playing my best every single damn session. At least I can control that and it will make poker at least somewhat enjoyable and challenging again, and then I'm sure the good luck will follow....

2 Comments:

At April 20, 2007 at 9:08 AM , Blogger verneer said...

"I'm back to playing my best every single damn session."

How will you do this?

 
At April 20, 2007 at 2:45 PM , Blogger Adam said...

verneer,
Obviously I won't be able to play my best every single session, that's impossible. But I just meant that I have to get back to playing how I was for the first 10 days of the month. Which was trying my absolute hardest each time I sat down to play the best poker possible. It means putting all my energy and focus into my own play in every hand and not slacking off at all. Basically just get back to trying my hardest by being mentally focused and disciplined each session day in and day out. This is definitely the hardest thing to do as a serious grinding poker player in my opinion, would you agree? But I think if I put my mind to it I should be able to try to play my best pretty much session I play.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home