Monday, April 16, 2007

Had to Take a Few Off

Today: -$1,295 (thursday - sunday)
Hours: 6
To Date: +$19,828

I had to take a few days off from blogging and yesterday (sunday) off of everything and clear my head. I started to get off my game just a little bit, but mostly my mental state was starting to slide. I let myself slack off mentally and stopped trying my hardest, stopped being extremely disciplined, and started feeling a little burnt out I think. It was nothing major at all but I thought it would be best to not blog for a couple days, barely play, and then take everything off on sunday to recharge my batteries. Anyways on thursday I only played for a half hour and lost over $700, very frustrating session! I got bullied by someone, and to make it worse I forgot to open the hand history for the one table that I made money on. So my PT stats say I lost $1290 when I only lost $725, so frustrating I can't even tell you!!!!! Didn't play the rest of the day after that bullshit, and then on friday I played for like 3 hours and lost $854. Then on Saturday I won $284 and played a little over 2 hours. But those two days of playing I really let myself go, so I just had a Sunday fun day yesterday and didn't think about poker at all. I am ready to go for the rest of the month now though, so I'm happy. I'm really motivated and am feeling excited to jump back into the daily grind and play absolutely ballerific! (not a word by the way). I'm feeling good about how I'm gonna play and I expect to start running very well again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home