Friday, August 24, 2007

Swinging Up Up Up...and AWAY!

Monday-Thursday: +$5,818
Hours: 11.25
To Date: +$65,037

Was hovering right around even since my last update, until yesterday when I made just under $6k in around 3 hours. I've been playing good since then too, but not as good as I want to be. I haven't been putting in my max effort each time I sit down to play, and have found myself halfway through a session going through the motions. That is completely unexceptable and I'm gonna make sure to stay disciplined and focused throughout the whole session each time I play. Anyway that's really all I have to say right now regarding my play and results. But in other news I just read last night that Absolute Poker and Ultimate Bet are starting intersite transfers. I think that is a great idea, and have wondered if that was ever gonna happen between poker sites for a good year now. I figured it probably wouldn't unless two sites had the same owners running them. Well thats the case w/ UB and Absolute, but I really hope that other sites that have different owners will start doing this in the future. It's a very good idea and will definitely help both websites bring in more business. Too bad I don't really think I'll be playing on Absolute anymore becuase they don't have enough higher stakes games at all. My dream would be for UB, Full Tilt, and Stars to have intersite transfers between them. I'm still very excited that UB and Absolute Poker have started doing this though, I hope it will bring a lot more fish to the mid stakes games on UB. Anyway, I swear I'm gonna add in my rakeback next post. And also gonna post my results from July.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home