Sunday, April 1, 2007

26th-31st resutlts and updates

Today: +$1,551
Hours: 17
To Date: +$10,196

Ok I took a week off from updating, ive been lazy blogging for the last couple of weeks. Things ended up going pretty well since sunday. I started playing 1 or 2 tables of $400 nl w/ 3 or 4 of $200 for tuesday and wednesday. Then on thursday I decided to take a shot and play all $400 nl tables (average of about 4) and things didn't go too well. I had lost on wed. and then lost like $700 on thurday. Then my first session on friday I lost another $600. I told myself if I didn't put in a winning session for my next session I would have to go back to $200 nl and grind back up some money. And that is when I happened to have a great session, winning the biggest pot of my life in the process. I played the hand very deceptively and it payed off big time and I won a $2,400 pot, profiting almost $1,400 on that one hand. I ended up making almost $2,700 that session and it felt really good compared to how things had been going over the last few days. The next day on the 30th I just played one session for around 2 hours and lost $200. So over the last week I made about $1,500, and hopefully I will be able to continue playing $400 nl full time and never look back. My next post will be my overall results for the month of March, as well as my results at $400 nl so far and my goals for April.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home