Monday, March 26, 2007

Friday and Sunday's Results

Today: -$515 (friday and sunday)
Hours: 3.75
To Date: +$8,645
$200 nl win rate (to date): ???.still too lazy to calculate...

Played really well on friday for 2 hours and pretty much made as much money as I could of with the cards I was dealt. I was happy with my play and very happy with the discipline I showed. I didn't play at all on Saturday because I drove 8 hours and didn't have the energy to play my "A" game. Then Sunday I played a 1.75 hour session and things went really bad. First of all I was feeling tired and the only reason I played was because I felt pressured to put some hours in. Not a good move to start out with. Then I was put in a lot of tough decisions and things weren't going well at all. I didn't play horrible or anything, but I just wasn't playing my best or even trying to that much. I think if I was playing my "A" game I would have saved a couple hundred at least, especially becuase at the end I was pissed off at myself and completely tilted off like 85 bucks right before I quit. My pokertracker stats have also been off for the last week. I figured out that I had the old version of PokerAce HUD and there was problems with UB importing hands. So over just 2 days my PT said I was up like $65, when I was really up around $550. That is pretty annoying and I'm trying to figure out some way where I can get those fixed becuase my ptbb/100 should be significantly higher than my stats say since I've been playing UB and that really sucks. Anyways the end of the month is near and hopefully I'm gonna go on a serious heater over the next 6 days. I'm feeling very confident with my play, but I don't know if $10k is gonna be possible this month. I believe in myself and my play though, so I'm gonna try and will it into existence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home