Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Well...thats poker.

Today: -$168
Hours: 4.75
To Date: +$1,275
Win Rate: $33/hr

Tons of bad beats and a couple coolers. Was down almost 6 buyins on the day at one point. Very happy with myself for not even coming close to losing my composure. The more it didn't affect me, the better it made me feel. So I just continued to focus on my play and ended up winning back $400 of it. I did make one mistake at the beginning of the day, where I bluffed with a re-raise with AK. I had bad timing but thought I was pretty pot commited and possibly had 6 outs. Turns out I think I acted to quick and could have just folded with half a buyin left to my stack. Overall, I'm really happy with my attitude and approach towards the game right now. I feel like I'm really improving as a player and will be MUCH better in the coming weeks and months. I know its just short term variance and the pots will start racing towards my stack soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home