Monday, January 8, 2007

More Hours=More Money

Today: +$82
Hours: 1:30
To Date: +$391
Win Rate (to date): $33/Hr

Today was good, I just wish I could have played more. From what I have played lately, I feel pretty good about. Im still losing most of the monster pots with the best hand when the money goes in, so it's kind of hard to make a lot of money. But other than that my cards have been pretty good, and so has my play. I easily could have made another 40 bucks today if I didnt play a little scared in this one hand. I let my memory get the best of me by thinking about how the pot was getting awful big for just having a pair of aces w/ king kicker. I've been losing a lot of those lately and really let up way too much. Other than that I've been playing some pretty simple ABC poker and getting out of the way of big pots without the real goods. However, I do need to just fold more often to small raises on the flop when I know I'm just gonna fold to another bet ont the turn anyways. I've also realized that lately I've lost that drive to try and maximize my profit on every one of my winning hands. This is costing me some extra dollars that I should be making. So now all I need to do is get more hours in and focus on playing how I know I should, and then Im finally back to making some serious money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home