Monday, January 15, 2007

Looking good 1/2 way through month

Today: +$18
Hours: 2.5
To Date: +$1,398
Win Rate (to date): $48/hr

Lost almost $300 in my first session today, but came back strong with some good play. Tried to play 7 tables in the first session and not really sure what happened to make me lose so much. A lot of strong hands getting out flopped and turned, but I'm gonna stick to 6 tables as my max. Playing 7 just felt a little too hectic for me. By the way, I can't believe I procrastinated so long and didn't buy poker tracker until a couple weeks ago. I absolutely love it! A feature that I didn't really realize that I was missing out on was being able to go back over any single specific hand I want. Being able to do that is really nice, and only makes me want to get better. My desire to improve is so high right now, after being at a stand still for probably 2 months or so. I didn't realize at the time how much it was affecting my play and mindset in a negative way. I'm definitely gonna use some other available options to really improve my game as well in the very near future. Even when I'm thinking about how to play better, or reading about poker theory that isn't really knew to me, it still gets my mind in the right place and makes it easier for me to play at my best at all times. Anyways, tomorrow I'll probably post some stats from the first 2 weeks of this blog, as well as some poker tracker stats from Jan. 6th until now. I'll elaborate more about where I want to be by the end of the month and things like that too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home