Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Poker and Massage

Today: +$283
Hours: 2:45
To Date: +$674
Win Rate (to date): $46/Hr

What a great day today ended up being. Now that it's over, I would have to say this has probably been the best day of the year so far for me! By far the best time you could possibly play poker is a few hours after an 80 minute masage. I was in such a good state of mind while playing today. The three hours I played today was the best I've played over an extended period of time since probably November. It really shows that while December was an absolutely horrific run of cards, a lot of the money I lost was 100 percent my fault. I will no longer ever again blame cards like I used to for my losing streaks. There is so much people can do to hugely limit their bad runs, but instead just let the cards dictate how things are going. I've known this for a while too, but just didn't have the discipline and drive to do anything about it. It has been so long I had almost forgotten how good it feels to play really well. And thankfully I think I have become addicted to it again and can't wait to continue it. Playing when I'm in the right frame of mind and completely comfortable, happy, content, driven, and focused makes all the difference in the world. It's the only way to go for me, and just affirms many of the things I've been reading about lately (which I will get into in a later post) are true. I know that if I just continue to focus on playing really solid that the money will easily flow into my bankroll so fast it's not even funny. Not to mention I also got all of my shit back that was stolen from me a week ago. Getting back a laptop, PSP, Nintendo Wii, and a bunch of clothes that was all stolen out of your house feels pretty damn good to get back. Im expecting tomorrow to be even better, wonder what the chances of that are?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home