Saturday, January 6, 2007

Appreciate your Computer

Won: -$168
Hours: 6
Win Rate (so far): $40.44

This is a long overdue post due to my house getting broken into and having half my life stolen from me. Getting your computer stolen really sucks! Especially if you have as many things on there that mean a lot to you. Not the best way to start off the new year I guess. But I'm back in action now and it really feels good. I haven't had a chance to play much poker this week, and what I have played has not been too good. Today was the first real poker I've played with both of my screens in a week. On the 3rd, I played an hour of 4 tables and lost $135. Played an hour on the 4th and won $68. Today I played 4 hours and lost $101 averaging 5.25 short handed tables. I played ok for most of the day, but in my last 2 hour session I had a 30 minute time period where I lost my focus and made one bad call, and another horrible call. Then after that I realized I had been slipping and played really well for like 45 minutes, making 2 beautiful plays. I would have been pretty happy with my session if I wouldn't have then gone on to make a retarded monkey bluff that cost me $45. It really pisses me off that in the last 10 minutes of my sessions I have the tendancy to fuck off a fair amount of chips. I definitely should have made at least a $50 profit today, instead of $100 in the red. By the way another pet peeve I have is when I make a really good read on someone's hand, and then make what I think is a great play on them, and they are such a chump that they end up calling down with their shitty hand anyways. But it feels really good to have a computer again. It's got me feeling really motivated to play a lot, and to play well. Now I can really start blogging, and best of all playing a lot of poker.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home