Tuesday, June 26, 2007

SIGH..........

Today: +$650
Hours: 9.25
To Date: +33,783

SIGH.....so depressing to only be up $650 in the last couple days. My first session on Sunday I made $3,099 in 1 hour, and ended up a little over 2k on the day. The last session of the day I really played sloppy and didn't put nearly enough effort and energy into my play. I could have easily made another 2 buyins. So I was pretty pissed off and motivated to play good the next day. So Monday comes along and my first session I played pretty good, winning almost $100. And then after I went right back to playing very mediocre at best, losing $1500 in my next and last two sessions for the day. I honestly should have at least only lost $500 between those 2 sessions. So I'd say in the last 2 days I should at least be up around $1,500 more, and that wouldn't even be with amazing play at all. It's just soo frustrating to know that if I just played good solid poker that I would be up over $2k for the last 2 days. I have not been a proffessional lately at all, and it really bothers me that I haven't had the neccessary self discipline that is so crucial to a professional player's success. This is by far the most frustrating thing for me in poker. It bothers me so much more than getting bad beats, or running extremely bad for a week or two straight. Luckily, I'm leaving for Vegas today to have some fun for a few days. I think being down there will really help me get the right mind state again for when I get back home and back to the daily grind. I'm not even sure if I'm going to play live at all yet because I don't have enough cash on hand and will have to get some from a friend. I definitely will play at least a couple hours on the internet in the room, but that might be it. Anyway, I'm pretty sure that once I get back I will have the neccessary focus and energy available to put into playing my best everytime I play. I just can't take the agony of playing mediocre or worse, it makes playing poker way too frustrating and it's too hard on me. So when I get back I'm gonna go on a tear and be a true professional every single time I sit down to play. This trip has definitely come at a perfect time for me, VEGAS HERE I COME!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home