Sunday, June 24, 2007

The Last Week= NOT GOOD

Sunday-Saturday: -$2,025
Hours: 19
To Date: +$33,133

Haven't updated in a week, I know I said I wouldn't be doing that anymore. But I started running really bad and just kept putting off updating. Anyway I went on a pretty sharp downswing from Sunday through Wednesday, losing around 4k in only those few days. I was playing almost half of it at $400 nl, half at $600 nl, and a few hundred hands at $1,000 nl. I got off my game a fair amount in those first 3 days or so. I was forcing things a little too much, as well as making too many bad calls with the mindset of, "there's no way he hit that gutshot, so I call." But they were hitting gut shots and miracle 2 outers, so I should have realized this sooner and started making some better folds. But over the last 3 or 4 days I have got back to playing better, not playing great at all, but at least pretty good. On Friday I finally had my first really solid day in over a week and made a little over 2k. Then I took Saturday off to recharge my batteries to be fully prepared for the last week of June, which I think should go really well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home