Friday, March 2, 2007

Learning Not to Tilt Heads Up

Today: +$187, -$307 HU $100NL
Hours: 2.5
To Date: +$5,318
$200 NL win rate (so far): $33/hr

Not so great start for the month, but I can really tell that in $200 nl the deck is turning in my favor. I think I'm going to run really well for the rest of my stint at $200 nl until I'm on to $400 nl. I had a really bad hour session of $100 nl where I lost $307. I would say almost $100 of it was completely avoidable and my fault. Which is pretty bad considering that is a full buyin at that limit. I think Heads Up is the only time where I can start to noticably tilt and start to play fairly bad. For some reason when things go really bad like yesterday it really pisses me off. I think its because its just me against one other person and I get ultra competitive. However I need to learn to not do that at all because this can make a HUGE difference heads up, much more than in my normal 6 max games. If I completely erradicate this problem it will give me an even bigger edge against my competition, and is very neccessary for the higher limits heads up games. I'm focused and ready to play and run very well starting tomorrow hopefully.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home