Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Let's Go Cards! C'mon

Today: +$1,029
Hours: 2
To Date: +$4,777
$200 nl win rate(to date): $37/hr

I'm back and my big downswing took a pretty nice turn in the right direction. I played good and ran good. I feel like I got a nice break from poker which was really good for me considering how things had been going. It gave me a chance to reflect about February so far. I realized that I wasn't putting in the right amount of effort and energy for every single session neccessary, as well as a couple other small things I need to adjust. So today was a great day to get things rolling. I am going to be playing much more hours than normal for the rest of the month. This shouldn't be a problem, I'm feeling really refreshed and motivated again. I realize that being sick for a week, the short month, and me not playing that many hours at all this month I probably wont reach my $10,000+ goal for this month. I'm also only up a couple hundred right now and haven't ran well AT ALL. Thats ok though, it's such a short term goal and those don't always work out in poker. So I would like to make over $6,000 by March and make more than last month and I will definitely consider that a success.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home