Saturday, March 10, 2007

The 7th through the 10th

Today: +$128
Hours: 11.75
To Date: +$7,460
$200 nl win rate (to date): $45/hr

Got lazy and didn't update for a few days. The first 2 days I didn't update I ran really bad and about half the time played pretty bad I think. I lost about $500 each day, putting me on a 5 buyin downswing. But the next 2 days things turned around and I made about $250 one day, and $950 yesterday. Yesterday was a very good day for me. I got a new awesome wireless mouse, it's a Logitech MX Revolution. If anyone is reading this and uses their computer a lot you must get this mouse. It is the best mouse on the market hands down and truly makes a HUGE difference. The $100 it costs seems like a complete bargain for what you get, it's like no other mouse you have ever used. I couldn't be happier with it, and I never thought a mouse could be this important and make such a big difference. So yesterday was my first day playing with it and I was feeling really foucused, positive, and extremely motivated again to play my best poker. I played excellent and made around $85o and am really happy with myself. I think this mouse has turned out to be the catalyst towards me playing and running VERY well, and I am feeling unbelievably good about all things poker.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home