Saturday, February 3, 2007

The Mundane Side of Poker

Today: -$116
Hours: 2.25
To Date: +$5,013
$200 nl win rate(to date): $112/hr

Some pretty bad beats, couldn't really get anything going. Overall it was a very boring and uneventful day. Probably could have minimized my loss a little more than I did. I really hate epassporte! I started an account with them almost 2 weeks ago and still haven't got the micro deposits in my bank account to activate my account. So I've been stuck playing at shitty Absolute Poker. I really wonder how much profit I have given up playing there in the last month. I'm just gonna have to Fed Ex some money to myself through a check soon here if epassporte continues to screw me over. I need to get money into Ultimate Bet bad!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home