Thursday, February 1, 2007

January Results

Overall I'm pretty damn happy with January. Sure, there was plenty of mistakes I made that if I didn't make could have resulted in a fair amount of more profit for me. But I had a rough first week personally, and considering everything I feel good about the month. I met my all short term goals, and the month ended up just about how I believed and envisioned it would (hmmm...coincidence? I don't think so). Here is a summary of my month monetarily....

Poker: +$4,657 in 72.25 hours at the tables. For a total winrate of $64/hr.
Rakeback: +$1,136
Absolute Poker Bonus: +$650
Total Profit for January: +$6,443 @ $89/hr

Wow $89/hr isn't bad at all! Of course that doesn't take into account all the time I spent recording my results, analyzing my play, and reading/watching videos on getting better. But considering what most people make an hour at my age I feel pretty grateful that I can play this game and make this kind of money. I just need to focus my energy on getting better, playing my best at all times, and using my mind right. I can't wait for this time next month becuause I really believe that my winrate will be over double this month's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home