Thursday, February 1, 2007

Positive Results heading towards Feb

Today: +$181
Hours: 3.75
To Date: +$4,657
Win Rate ($200 nl so far): $113/hr

Focused more and played better today. I made one stupid $75 bet, and one or two other small mistakes. But other than that I really thought about each play and put the right energy into my play today. The bad luck and cards never entered into my thoughts or emotions. I also made a bluff on the river that would have been very good if I had like $50 more in my stack. The guy was very very close to folding and my read was right, but he made a really tough call and it cost me my whole stack. I learned a couple things from that attempt that will help me in the future so I'm ok with the bluff. I still feel like I'm improving in important areas of this complex game, and I expect this coming month to be the best of my life. So today was a pretty good turn around from yesterday and I won't look back from here. By the way off topic, every day I post on here is from the previous day. For example, this post says Feb. 1st but it's my results from Jan. 31st.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home