Thursday, January 25, 2007

Why multitabling DOES have at least 1 small downfall

Today: +$242
Hours: 2
To Date: +$2,955
Win Rate so far: $52/hr

Played some good poker today. I made a couple small stupid mistakes, but made up for them with a few really good plays that made me much more. In my second hour of play I decided to play 4 $100 nl tables and 2 $200 tables because there were hardly any tables of .50/1 going and my bankroll is only a couple hundred away from $6,000 in my Absolute account. It really sucks b/c on a $200 table I thought I turned the nut straight while I was in 3 other big pots on my other tables. I got really excited because I put my opponet on AA or top set of queens and knew I was gonna stack him. I re raised all in and like I thought he had top set, but turned a boat and I lost. So I thought oh well that's poker, didn't bother me one bit. But then I looked over the hand and realized I had 64 and not 86. So I had 6 high...lol. So I should have made another $175 today. I was really pissed off for like 10 minutes but then realized I needed to get over it fast or I was gonna have a bad session. I got myself back into a really good state of mind and ended up playing extremely well for the last 40 minutes and made a lot of money back, so that was very good. But damn, that does suck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home