Saturday, February 10, 2007

I'm Back

Today: -$166
Hours: 7.5
To Date: +$4,847
$200 NL win rate(to date): $69/hr

I've been pretty damn sick with bronchidias since saturday, so I didn't play at all from Sat. to Wed. Thursday was the first day I played and I forgot to record it, so I combined my stats from today and yesterday. Yesterday was a pretty bad run of cards with a couple dumb mistakes made by me. I also got 2 outerd to a higher boat on the river of a $630 pot. I lost almost $600, but had a pretty good day today and almost got back to even. I played really well today other than one bad call for like $40 bucks, one bad fold that cost me like $35, and one bad bluff that cost me $120. Overall since I've gotten back into the swing of playing the last 2 days I am happy with my play for the most part. I have made a lot of really good plays, but I definitely need to clean up a few really thoughtless and bad mistakes I have made a few times each day. As long as I clean that up I will be pulling in an extra buyin per day, and I will be off and running. I think I feel a big rush coming on real soon here!! I'm gonna be playing a lot of hours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home