Tuesday, July 3, 2007

June Results, July Goals

Total Profit for June: +$15,707
I made a little over $14k from just poker, and another $1,500 from rakeback. I'm pretty sure that my Ultimate Bet rakeback hasn't been added in for the last few days either, so that could be another $200 or so. I played about 90 hours total for the month. So I made right around $170/hr. June was definitely my best month ever in poker, and I've been waiting for a month like this since the beginning of April. June has really got me re energized and focused on my game and excited for the next 6 months of the year.

My main goal for July is to put as much effort into my play as possible and to play the best I am capable of every time I sit down to play. I also want to focus every day on things I can do to get better. I want to play over 105 hours total for the month, as well as put over 5 hours a week into my game away from the tables. I think that is pretty much it for now. I'm not setting a monetary goal for the month because I really have no control over that. All I have control of is what I have listed above, and hopefully the results will plentifully follow.

2 Comments:

At July 5, 2007 at 6:43 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Adam,

I just wanted to post to tell you that I bookmarked your blog quite a while ago and I enjoy reading your updates.

Reading what you have to say has given me the incentive to play more and improve my game.


Good Luck at the tables!



Pat

 
At July 5, 2007 at 3:09 PM , Blogger Adam said...

Pat,
Thanks for the compliment man, I appreciate people commenting on here and saying things like that. I love reading blogs myself and there has been a couple that have definitely done the same for me, and really helped me get to where I'm at. I hope to actually start getting some more regular readers, and to start putting more time into this blog w/ a lot more stuff than basically just my daily results.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home