Friday, July 6, 2007

Gotta Keep the Ball Rolling

Monday-Thursday: +$3,274
Hours: 8.75
To Date: +$43,277

I only played one session on tuesday and didn't play at all on wednesday, the 4th of July. But the 3 days I have played I have averaged around +$1,100 each day, so that's pretty good. I feel like I'm playing and running well, except I could be up a lot more if I didn't keep getting sucked out on in HUGE pots once and a while. But other than that, I have no complaints at all about how the month has been going so far in the first week. I just want to put it some serious hours in the near future and keep this ball rolling. I have been having some serious issues with Ultimate Bet about cashing out. I am trying to cash out a little over $3k and apparently as a new security issue I have to send in my drivers license(with current correct address), my debit card, and a recent statement. No problem right? Wrong! My driver's license has an old address on it! So annoying, and there is no way I'm waiting for 2 weeks to get a new one and then not getting my money that I need now in another month. Anybody else having some of these same problems with them? Or does anyone have any suggestions for me about what I should do???

2 Comments:

At July 6, 2007 at 7:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I actually had the same thing on doyles room when i cashed out. Drivers license with my old address, but i told them the problem and just sent them my recent bank statement with my current address as well as my cell phone bill. Try and explain to them what the deal is. Ive been reading your blog for a while now and I really enjoy it. Wanted to talk to you about a couple things if you ever get free time. Do you have an email address or anything?

Dan

 
At July 7, 2007 at 3:14 AM , Blogger Adam said...

Dan,
Ya I was hoping that they would just request something like that only instead. I sent them a seriously pissed off email, so thinking positively I think they will cut me some slack and just ask for other info. Anyway, I'm really glad that you enjoy the blog. Now that I see there are some regular readers other than people that are close to me, I kinda feel bad that I haven't put enough time into this thing as I set out to do from the start. And ya, I'll give you an email address that I set up for when I started a different account on Full Tilt to get rakeback under my girlfriend's name. I'm not ready to give out my daily email on here yet. But feel free to write me an email there anytime and I will definitely respond.
www.epprinzess@yahoo.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home